Saturday, October 13, 2012

Holy Cow and Pass the Tylenol . ..

Whew!  This has been a wild and hairy readathon so far.  I volunteered for a stint as co-host and just finished my shift (11:00 - 2:00 CT).  I really had no clue what I was volunteering for and, honestly, I was overwhelmed.  But it was a blast!  Andi and Heather, who put this whole thing together, are amazing.  They have a spreadsheet for everything. :)  Dave thinks I may have set a cussing record while trying to figure it all out - and I never did catch on to Google Docs - but overall a successful and rewarding three hours.  

Now - to actually read. And eat.  I got 18 pages read before the panic of not having my posts ready on time made it impossible to concentrate.  Now i can relax and read.  I still have cheerleading duties, but I can spread that out over the remaining hours.  We are attending a concert this evening - so I'm off to read until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment