Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tangled Thursday: Words

The theme for Tangled Thursday this week is "Words".   I love working words and calligraphy into my tangles.  Once I got started, I couldn't stop.  First I made the word part of the tangle:



Then I tried tangling around the word:


I even grew a garden of zen-flowers around words:


But my favorite Zentangle words are these "Ho Ho Ho's" hiding in Santa's beard:


Tangled Thursday is  hosted by Heather @ Books & Quilts.  Stop by to see what others are drawing this week.





3 comments:

  1. These are great Tami. I almost missed the Joy, they look like candy canes. the ho ho ho I the beard is perfect. I like the writing in the flowers, I need to find some nice fonts to use. Thanks for the word challenge. I want to do more words after seeing both yours and Marie's tangles. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tami, I am always in awe of your artistic gift! These are incredible. I have no idea how to go about doing something like this but sure would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Tami! I like them all. (For some reason I'm having trouble commenting. I hope this doesn't show up multiple times.)

    ReplyDelete