Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 10 Mini-Challenge: Shelfies

Thanks to the ladies at The Book Monsters for a fun and quick mini-challenge.  Just take and post a picture of your book shelf, a portion of your book shelf, you and your bookshelf . . . and post it on your blog, then link up.  Easy Peasy! So here are shelfies of two of my favorite shelves:


Some of my favorite mystery paperbacks - I love the colorful covers.

Some classics and some fun vintage books I picked up at auctions and library sales.  Haven't read any of them yet, but soon . . . hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Trixie Belden!! Love your shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some vintage covers! I've been enjoying cheering and seeing everyone's shelfies as well :) I hope that you are having a great read-a-thon! KEEP IT UP!!!

    Happy Reading!

    *Team Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete